Liposuction is reshaping and slimming by removing excess fat and sucking out at the same time. Liposuction is selective only fat (non-selective to issues, veins, nerves, and collagen) which causes smoother skin. Also, liposuction is highly trusted and safety. It takes only few minutes on the specific area and melts fat in many spots such as thighs, abdomen, arms, back, inner knee, and hips. After a day of liposuction, you can be back to your routine because its wound is tiny, hardly swelling and non-infective.
Fat from liposuction can be used for Fat Transfer. If a patients requires to do breast surgery or other treatment, liposuction can be included.
When is suitable for liposuction?
Liposuction is not a treatment for obesity or a substitute for proper diet and exercise. Excess fat decreases self-confident and is struggle for dressing. Liposuction is also suitable for those who need to use their own fat for other treatment.
Why has to choose liposuction at Nida Esth’ Clinic?
Liposuction is totally different from other methods including the price per spot, time, and safety. At Nida Esth’, liposuction is operated by board certified surgeon and specialized nurse who have experienced for almost 20 years. For local anesthesia session, we have anesthesiologist to take care of a patient throughout the process.
Where can liposuction treat?
Under chin, arms, abdomen, waist, hips, thighs, and back
- Under chin liposuction is to tighten face and make it younger. This is suitable for those who have double chin, saggy cheeks, and excess fat under chin.
- Arm liposuction is one of the most popular area apart from abdomen because there is excess fat around this area. However, it has to be analyzed by the specialized surgeon if it is fat or muscle before liposuction. For liposuction, the process will be at elbows or armpits in order to hide the wound.
- Body Liposuction
- Abdomen liposuction is the most popular area because there are the most excess fat. Most people require to be reshaped. This is suitable for those who are failed from exercise. The wound will be hidden around waist.
- Waist liposuction is similar to abdomen liposuction and to reshape S line.
- Hip liposuction is for those who are worried about theirs too big hips and excess fat.
- Back liposuction is for those who are not that fat but worried about the excess fat on the back.
- Thighs liposuction is another popular area because there are excess fat and hard to be removed. Normally, inner claves are more excess fat and found among ‘Pear-shaped people’.
Who is a good candidate for liposuction?
- Liposuction is suitable for those who have excess skin at abdomen, hips, calves, arms, thighs, and back and failed from exercise.
- Elastic skin
- Do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
How to prepare yourself before liposuction?
- Abstain from vitamins and some medications such as Aspirin Vitamin E and fish oil.
- Abstain from food before liposuction
- Abstain from smoking that can impair healing smoking
- Do tell the surgeon your decease in order to avoid side effects from liposuction
- Do not do liposuction during periods
Facts about post- liposuction
- Avoid water at the first stage or after healing
- Abstain from fermented food that can stimulate inflaming and infection
- Abstain from seafood or eggs which are rich of protein and cause keloids.
- Avoid lifting hard stuffs and excess exercise that can affect swelling and bruises.
- Stop smoking and avoid drinking alcohol that can affect slow healing
- Hospital accommodations
- OR and recovery room charges
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Preoperative routine laboratory tests
- Pre op medicines, anesthesia, medical gas
- Professional fees (surgeons, anesthesiologist, nurses)
- Post op care
- Transportation (hotel-hospital-hotel)
- Mobile SIM card