If you previously have undergone breast augmentation with unpleasing results or would love to have natural breasts as before.
There can be a lot of factors that lead to breast implant removal such as capsular contracture, rupture, implant shifting, wrinkling and unsatisfying result.
Why Breast Implant Removal at Nida Esth’
- The expertise of a surgeon – Dr. Piya Rungruxsiri – who has a special technique of breast surgery and more-than-19-year experience in surgical field.
- Anesthesiologists and nurse teams who have experiences in taking care patients and hospitalization both local and international
- We provide VECTRA 3D which can simulates a 3 dimensional photographs of an expecting result of procedures
- Standardized and certified medical instruments.
- Patients will be receiving professional care from nurses who demonstrates post-operation care.
How to get started?
- Make an appointment for consultation
- Consultation with the surgeon for proper assessment and to discuss your goals and expected outcome.
- Inform the surgeon about all the medications you are taking, including vitamins, food supplements, etc. The surgeon may instruct you to stop taking a certain medicine before and after the surgery.
- Inform the surgeon about your past and present health history
- Inform the surgeon any particular drug and food allergies you have
- No smoking 2 weeks before the surgery
- Decide for a schedule for the surgery
Breast Implant Removal Process
- Medical checkup with a surgeon and begin an anesthesia process
- In case of breast re-augmentation, a surgeon will remove old implants and fascia around them. Then, replace them with new implants
- In case of breast implant removal, a surgeon will remove old implants and fascia around them.
- Cleanse wounds and stitch up
- Patients have to be admitted at hospital for a day
Approximately 1-3 hours, depending on each patient
Post-operation after Breast Implant Removal
- Wear sport bars or wireless bras
- Avoid water to get in contact with wounds
- Avoid lifting heavy goods or exercises
- Regularly do breast massage
Result of Breast Implant Removal
Once a surgeon removes breast implants, the breast size will be in the original size before the surgery. In some cases, it can develop saggy breasts.
- Hospital accommodations
- OR and recovery room charges
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Preoperative routine lab tests
- Pre op medicines, anesthesia, medical gas
- Professional fees (surgeons, anesthesiologist, nurses)
- Post op care
- Transportation (hotel-hospital-hotel)
- Mobile SIM card