Our Mission is to Empower Women with Knowledge, Choice and Alternative.
Women who are starting to have a loose vagina are lack confidence in themselves and mostly this problem ruins their love life. Loose vagina is the most concerned issue for female which has been consulted. Most of them are still afraid of surgical repair due to much bleeding and downtime.
Nowadays, there are medical technology developing for surgical repair called Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation or LVR. This technique is perfectly combination between SURGINAL SKILL and LASER which can solve loose vaginal without bleeding different from operation. A patient can do normal activity after the treatment and less downtime. Moreover, laser is very gentle to issues and more precise than other methods. These reasons make LVR popular among female throughout the world.
A hundred thousands of women in USA, England, Canada, Brazil, and many countries are invest for vagina tightening laser and laser vaginal rejuvenation or LVR.
Why Vagina Tightening Laser at Nida Esth?
- Operated by Dr. Piya Rungruxsiri, board certified surgeon, who is specialized in laser vagina rejuvenation technique and experienced more than 19 years.
- Dr. Piya Rungruxsiri has learned vaginal tightening laser technique from Dr. Matlock who is the master of PICASSO OF VAGINA or beauty creator-a truly perfect female beauty
- There is anesthesiologist and experienced nurse to take care of a patient throughout the process.
- After vaginal tightening laser, hymenoplasty, and SRS, a patient will be taken care by professional and experienced nurse team
When is time for Vaginal Tightening Laser?
What makes those women decide to do vagina tightening laser? According to the interview of patients, they have different reasons but same one goal, that is, to enhance their love life.
LVR (laser vaginal rejuvenation) is the special technique created and developed by Dr. David L.Matlock, beauty surgeon and obstetrician experienced more than 10 years and trusted by over 10000 patients throughout the world. Dr. Matlock was named as PICASSO OF VAGINA or beauty creator-a truly perfect female beauty
Nowadays, Dr. Matlock has established LVR CENTER OF LOS ANGELES to solve any problems of vagina by special vaginal laser. Moreover, his purpose is to provide surgeons over the world to study this technique in order to use it in their own countries. Surgeons who have been trained by Dr. Matlock will receive Certificate from LVR CENTER OF LOS ANGELES and are accepted for the treatment in every country.
Although the cost for the treatment is quite high which is around 10,000 - 12,000 USD or 400,000 THB, there are still have plenty of patients. However, it’s lucky for Thai people to have only one surgeon who has directly studied vagina tightening laser from Dr. Matlock in less price, that is, Dr. Piya Rungruxsiri. There are many foreign patients who have been treated by Dr. Piya. How about you? Don’t miss this special chance.
What is Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR)?
LVR or laser vaginal rejuvenation is surgical laser to tighten and rejuvenate your vagina. Also, it can prevent Urinary Incontinence, Procidentia Uteri, and can enhance your love and sex life.
Choose LVR or Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation can not only tighten vagina but also create hymen to make you feel like teenagers again.
1. FEELING GOOD
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) is developed to enhance love and intimacy life. Vaginal reduction in elasticity can be increased after child birth or getting older. This results in loose vagina and ruins love life. Nowadays, there are medical developing to solve this problem using laser and taking only one hour for the treatment to make your love life more intimacy.
2. BEING GOOD
Hymenoplasty (Reconstruction of the hymen) is to create new hymen just like before intercourse. No matter in social, cultural, or religious reasons, most women require to be virgin literally to prove and increase their self-value.
BORN-AGAIN VIRGEN? YES, IT IS REALLY POSSIBLE.
3. LOOKING GOOD
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty (DLV) is to beautify such as Labia Minora, Labia Majora, Mons Pubis, Perineum, Introitus and Hymen
- Laser Reduction Labioplasty is to fix Labia Minora which is not proportionate for both sides or so big that it stretches out of Labia Majora.
- Laser Perineoplasty to rejuvenate saggy skin of a vagina from childbirth and aging, making the vaginal skin to be more tighten.
- Augmentation Labioplasty is to use fat cells from other parts of a body to fulfill Labia Majora for a good-looking appearance.
- Vulvar Lipoplasty is a laser technology for those who have accumulated fat in some particular areas
Frequently Asked Questions.
Q: Why women decide to do laser vaginal rejuvenation
A: Nowadays, women receive much higher education than the past, allowing them to understand and take care of their health and a sensitive part of their body which becomes unsatisfying after childbirth. Hormonal changes in a body and from aging which need attention as well as other parts of a body. Moreover, it helps enhance their love life and reduce family problems.
Q: Preparation before laser vaginal rejuvenation
A: A body assessment to evaluate readiness and patients should fast at least 6 hours before the procedure
Q: How long does it take for the laser vaginal rejuvenation to finish?
A: Approximately 1 hour
Q: Is one session of laser vaginal rejuvenation enough?
A: Yes, it is. There is no need for maintenance because the result lasts for good.
Q: What to do after laser vaginal rejuvenation?
A: Patients can immediately do back home and continue normal activities but should avoid exercises and sexual intercourse for 6 weeks.
Q: How is laser vaginal rejuvenation different from vaginal repair?
A: The use of laser is accurate and sensitive to vaginal skin more than surgical vaginal repair which create a faster interdigitation of tissues, less blood loss and less recovery process unlike other surgical procedures.
Q: Rates of laser vaginal rejuvenation between Thai and other countries
A: In other countries such as the United States and Asia (Korea), it costs approximately 400,000 baht where, in Thailand, it costs only half of that price. Therefore, a lot of foreigners come to Thailand to receive such a procedure.
- Hospital accommodations
- OR and recovery room charges
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Preoperative routine laboratory tests
- Pre op medicines, anesthesia, medical gas
- Professional fees (surgeons, anesthesiologist, nurses)
- Post op care
- Transportation (hotel-hospital-hotel)
- Mobile SIM card